Friday 8 February 2013

The beginning...

Well... I decided to start a blog to keep all you lovely people up to date with Tan-talizing & beauty in general! This blog will also include everything in between- from green tea, healthy eating and health tips to makeup, spray tans and tricks and tips! For those of you who don't know me my name is Emma and I am studying my diploma of beauty therapy in Lilydale at Morrisons Training. I graduate in May so I'm on the home stretch now and I really enjoy what I do. I have a qualification in spray tanning which is where it all started for me and spray tanning is my ABSOLUTE number one- I just live and breathe spray tans (literally)! I have a home based salon in Lilydale but I also offer spray tans from Mooroolbark & Lilydale (I'm a bit of a traveller to accommodate my clients!) I am turning 27 in April and I have a two year old daughter (Eva) with my partner. No doubt you will hear a lot about her and her cheeky ways throughout my posts! My partner and I just bought our first house in August last year and we are really loving the freedom that comes with it! So that's me (in a very small nutshell) and I hope to keep you informed, healthy and most of all BEAUTIFIED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment